📅 Date of next meeting
N/A working group closed as of March 2022
👪 Working Group members
The Consortium agreed that the first piece of collaboration and development work would be to develop a united response to the Afghan crisis and response in Greater Manchester.
🎯 Aims of the group
The aim of the group is to work collaboratively to plan the operational and strategic delivery of the Afghan response project, delivering a joined up programme of weekly activities for Afghan residents in the 4 bridging hotels in Manchester.
The group also aims to influence the medium and longer term support offer, including the services and activities that are commissioned by local authorities within Greater Manchester.
Working group notes
- MAC Coordination Calls - Meeting Notes
- Rolling Updates for Consortium Partners
- MCofS proposal for Step Change org delivery in Afghan hotels
- Statement of requirements that LA are working to
- Previous suggestions of options for consortium
- Directory of VCSE Support for Afghanistan Arrivals.xlsx (sharepoint.com) (password WarmerWelcome)
Learnings and reflections
End of Project report
Blog - Coordination and delivery of Afghan Response donations and activities support across Manchester
Afghan Response donations and activities support across the Step Change Consortium.docx
Last modified by Pascale Gayford 4 months ago